The best prospects
as a skilled worker
In our team of more than 100 colleagues you have the best prospects as a skilled worker!
Hillebrandt is characterised by professionalism, structures with future-oriented processes and modern, partially automated production methods.
You can develop in this modern work environment, all opportunities are open to you. And we really mean that.
What awaits you:
- diverse and individual development opportunities with room for your ideas
- a dynamic team with lots of plans
- the promotion of external training opportunities
- a supportive environment in a team-oriented corporate structure
- the perfect symbiosis of real craftwork and digital production processes in a modern work environment
- a modern machine park, construction in 3D technology
- financial security through pay above the collective wage agreement, company pension scheme with an employer’s allowance above the collective wage agreement
- accident insurance with which you are well covered
- leasing of a job bike for the way to work as well as for private use
Benefits - why work at Hillebrandt?
Vacant positions - your prospects are here
Hello, my name is Darius Stencel. I have been working at Hillebrandt since 2010 as a metalworker specialising in construction technology. Primarily I work in production, but I also do assembly work all over Germany. My job as a metal worker is very varied and demanding at the same time. The work environment within our company is very pleasant and collegial. I am happy to be part of the team.
Hello, my name is Adam Swandula. I work at Hillebrandt as a welder. I successfully completed my training as a metalworker here in 2007. Over time, I discovered welding for myself. I enjoyed it very much and through further training I was able to become a certified welder. I now work as a certified programmer for Cloos welding robots in automated welding.
Head of Logistics and Deputy Operations Manager
Hello, my name is Vitali Wagner. I started at the Hillebrandt company as a logistics specialist to build up my own logistics and establish new processes. I continued my education at night school and became a team leader. As the company grew, the logistics department grew and new tasks were added. As Head of Logistics and Deputy Operations Manager, I am proud today to have an overview of the complete process chains in production.
Images from our company
Together we will find the right prospects for you as a skilled worker.
Just send me a brief message or call me.